Training for ESL Teachers
ESL Certification Resources
Teaching English as a Second Language is a goal for many. There are various methods and programs* available for becoming a Certified TEFL/TESOL Instructor. On this page, I will inform you about some sources in which you can become certified.
i-to-i TEFL is the world’s leading TEFL course provider having trained more than 135,000 people over the last 19 years. Their world-renowned training can be taken in a style to suit the tutee; classroom, online or a combination of the two.
A little more about i-to-i TEFL:
• The world’s leading TEFL course provider
• Experience in training more than 135,000 people over the last 19 years
• More than 250 years of combined TEFL experience across staff, tutors and academies
• World-renowned i-to-I TEFL training
• Training style to suit you – face to face, distance learning or a combination
• Recommended by 94% of tutees
• Many free online resources
• More than 65 experienced tutors around the world
• Cast-iron money back guarantee
• Personalized tutor feedback – true support from real experts
• Regular user offers
With over 35 years of combined TEFL experience, accredited and externally moderated courses given online or onsite, myTEFL is a great choice for TEFL teacher training. Study from anywhere with an internet connection and a computer, tablet or cell phone. Whether you are a total beginner looking for a comprehensive TEFL program, or a veteran seeking to upgrade your classroom management skills, myTEFL has the right solution for you! Choose from 40, 60, 80 or 120 Hour courses. The 120 hour course costs under $300 and even includes free job placement services.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
More resources to come!
*Disclosure: I am an affiliate for some of the listed resources, which means I receive a small commission from purchases made.